Third Party Administration
Plan Success Without All The Stress
For most small to mid-sized firms, retirement benefit plan administration is an unpleasant distraction: time-consuming, worrisome and risk-filled. Operating an appealing and rewarding retirement plan for your business and its participants requires thoughtful plan design, appropriate benefit levels, effective participant communication, and a working knowledge of constantly shifting compliance and filing requirements.
Comprehensive Knowledge & Expert Guidance
At The Emering Companies, LLC, we eliminate the complexity, delivering the comprehensive knowledge and expert guidance your firm needs to successfully design & navigate customized plans, from maximizing deductions to avoiding mandatory refunds.
Meet Your Plan Goals & Limit Your Fiduciary Liability
We’re entirely dedicated to retirement plan services and currently manage over 250 qualified plans. Our only interest is helping our clients to successfully address the myriad of fiduciary and compliance regulations facing plans today. From Plan Document Set-Up to annual enrollments, we partner with you to meet your plan goals:
- Helping business owners and key employees maximize their deductions
- Guiding you through discrimination testing and annual refund procedures
- Satisfying Rule 404C, perhaps the least understood provision in ERISA
- Successfully implementing mandatory and optional IRS mandates
- Preparing and filing Form 5500 and related filings
- Assisting you in attracting and retaining key employees